VACON NXC Low Harmonic AC Drive:
VACON NXC Low Harmonic offers clean power while delivering effective results under demanding circumstances. It offers regenerative braking, returning any unused energy back into the grid, and voltage boosts for maximum output power.
A low THDi means that harmonics in supply currents are reduced to a level where there is no danger of them affecting application processes. This creates savings for new and retrofit projects alike. That way, theres no need to invest in expensive 12- or 18-pulse transformers.
- Clean power with total current harmonics THDi of <5%
- Over-dimensioning of power transformer/input cables is not required
- Regenerative braking function available
- Complies with IEEE-519, G5/4 harmonic standards
- Wide range of standard options leads to increased flexibility
- No need for over-dimensioning of input components, reducing costs
- Voltage boost function for maximum output power
- Braking energy can be fed back into network
- Overall investment costs reduced
- Optimal use of space
- Well-suited for retrofit projects