Vacon NXP Liquid Cooled
VACON NXP liquid cooled drives are the ultimate in space-saving, high power density AC drives. They are well suited for locations where air-cooling is difficult, expensive or impractical, such as onboard ships or in locations affected by altitude, or simply where installation space is at a premium. As no air ducts are required, liquid cooled drives are extremely compact and suitable for a wide variety of heavy industries with harsh operating conditions such as marine & offshore, pulp & paper, renewable energy and mining & metal.
Many other liquid cooled drives on the market are based on modifications of an air-cooled drive, rather than exclusively designed for the purpose. The VACON NXP liquid cooled dissipates only 0.1-0.15% of its heat losses to air. Compared to traditional air cooled solutions, you can achieve up to 25% savings in total life cycle costs. Our entire liquid cooled portfolio also fulfills all relevant international standards and global requirements, including marine, safety and EMC & Harmonics approvals.
Extensive portfolio of liquid cooled drive modules
With the right configuration, optimal performance and significant energy savings can be achieved. Liquid cooled AC drives can be used in a multitude of combinations - from a single dedicated frequency converter to large-scale Common DC bus systems.
VACON NXP liquid cooled enclosed drives
The Vacon NXP Liquid Cooled Enclosed Drives range has been developed especially with ease of use in mind. Packed full of features, these fully standardized, compact and robust AC drives with a full power range help maximize the utilization of space while minimizing overall costs. The sturdy cabinet makes it ideal for harsh environments.
- Compact size and high power density
- No large air conditioning systems needed as state-of-the-art liquid cooled AC drive design allows heat loss to be transferred to most convenient place with no need for vast amount of filtered air
- Easy to adapt to various uses due to ready-to-use applications
- Flexible and scalable system for additional I/O, fieldbus and functional safety boards with five built-in expansion slots
- Silent operation due to eliminated need for large cooling fans
- Saves floor space and infrastructure needs
- Minimizes investment and operation costs
- Saves time and money
- Compact and easy to install
- Virtually silent operation